- Amerigen subsidiary Suzhou Amerigen Pharmaceuticals enters into service agreement with Top Tier Multi-National Pharmaceutical Company
- Amerigen Pharmaceuticals Ltd. today announced its Chinese subsidiary, Suzhou Amerigen Pharmaceuticals Co., had entered into a marketing and distribution agreement with Sinochem Jiangsu Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Amerigen Pharmaceuticals Limited announces collaboration with Forest Laboratories Inc.
- Amerigen announces ANDA filing and BYSTOLIC® patent challenge
- Amerigen Pharmaceuticals And Viwa Pharmaceutical Company Today Jointly Announce The Signing Of A Memorandum Of Understanding Setting Out Their Intention To Establish A Joint Venture To Develop And Register A Range Of Branded Generic Medicines For Sale In China
To contact Amerigen, click here to email us, or use this contact form:
[expand trigclass="highlight" title="Contact Form"]
Amerigen is a privately held
company that was founded in 2007 by a group of healthcare investors. The company has a focus on the development, manufacture and sale of high quality generic pharmaceutical products for two of the most important markets in the world…the United States and China.
Our US office is located in central New Jersey. In addition to executive management, this location also houses staff in the following functions for the US market: product and business development, finance, regulatory affairs, and commercial operations. Product development is being undertaken at various locations around the world under the supervision of its experienced R&D, quality, and regulatory leaders.
Our main facility is in China and located in Suzhou, Jiangsu Providence, near Shanghai. The Suzhou facility houses executive and local management for the Chinese market and is also a US FDA and Chinese SFDA approved finished dose manufacturing site.
We currently have an active portfolio of products under development, filed or intended for filing as ANDA’s with the US FDA. These are in addition to the product who’s approval confirmed the FDA’s satisfactory GMP inspection of the Suzhou facility in 2010.
We also have nine products approved for sale in China by the SFDA and are pursuing opportunities to bring additional products to the Chinese market, especially products that can be manufactured in the company’s Suzhou facility. This enables Chinese patients to get access to locally manufactured, high quality, and high technology generic pharmaceuticals. Amerigen works with a network of local partners in China to ensure optimal sales, marketing and distribution strategies are in place across the country.